Butternut squash chocolate cakes topped with chocolate mousse
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 12
- Preheat your oven on 180°C.
- Put pre-boiled veg and the rest of the ingredients in a blender and mix well together. If you have trouble blending add some of the veggie liquid to get a thick smooth cake batter.
- Pre-grease your tin with some coconut oil or if you are using a silicone mould that usually won't be needed.
- Spread evenly and stick in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until you get a hard outer shell but inside is still nice and moist.
- For the mousse, place all ingredients in a blender and blitz.
- Let cake cool when it is done, top off with chocolate mousse and fruits or just enjoy exactly as it is!