- Put the oil in a large frying pan or wok on a low heat.
- While the oil is heating up peel the ginger and garlic, then grate them straight into the wok.
- Add the chilli flakes, turmeric and dried coriander to the wok and stir the ingredients up.
- Give the Grown With Love British Crown Jewel Asparagus a wash, and then chop it into 2 centimetre chunks, before adding them to the wok.
- Add the Grown With Love Courgette Spaghetti and the coconut milk to the wok and give the ingredients another good stir.
- Leave the ingredients to simmer for a couple of minutes until the asparagus is tender and the courgette spaghetti is cooked through.