Courgette spaghetti with crispy halloumi, green beans, black olives & mint
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, blanche the green beans for 4 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water until they are completely chilled and set aside.
- Prepare all the ingredients and apart from the cheese, mix them in a bowl along with the green beans then set aside.
- Brush the Halloumi cheese with olive oil.
- Get a griddle pan on a high heated cook the Halloumi for one minute per side.
- Mix the cheese into the rest of the salad and serve with extract freshly ground black pepper.