- Prep the peas and beans, blanch in salty water for a minute.
- Plunge into iced water then pod the broad beans again.
- To make the mint oil, blitz the spinach and mint into the oil so it is smooth then cook in a hot pan until the bubbles get bigger and all the liquid is cooked out from the spinach and the mint.
- Strain through a muslin cloth, and leave to rain through naturally into a bowl.
- To make the dressing put all the ingredients into a jam jar and shake well.
- To assemble the salad, cook the lardo in a pan until crispy and caramelized then turn off the heat and add the peas, broad beans, radish, sugar snaps, linseeds and the mint and lemon dressing.
- Finish with shaved hard goats cheese and wild garlic flowers to garnish.