- Cooking time: 20
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 4
- In an oven proof omellete pan, caramelise the red onions slowly
- Meanwhile, boil the sweet potatoes and blanch the Tenderstem broccoli
- When the onions are nicely brown, top with the sweet potato and Tenderstem broccoli or other vegetables
- Beat 5 eggs and add a handful of grated cheese if you like.
- Season the egg mixture and pour evenly over the vegetables in the pan
- Cover the pan and cook on the stove for a few minutes and then put the pan under a hot grill for another 2-3 minutes until the egg is set.
- Alternatively, you can put the whole pan in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the eggs are set at 180°C.