Sweetcorn grilled with a juicy burger & sticky BBQ sauce
- Cooking time: 25
- Serves: 4
- Preheat the grill, add the cobs to the grill pan, brush each cob with 1 tbsp. of BBQ sauce, and grill for 15 to 20 minutes – turning frequently until the cobs start to brown.
- Whilst the cobs are grilling, place 1 tbsp. of olive oil into a shallow frying pan, heat for 1 minute and then add the burgers. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until they have started to brown.
- Create the burgers by layering each brioche bun with chopped lettuce, beef, sliced tomato, sliced red onion and a tbsp. of coleslaw.
- Remove the cobs from the grill, place on a plate and drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp. of BBQ sauce.
- Serve with the beef burgers and sides as desired.