Thai mango salsa salmon
For the salsa
- Boil the beef tomatoes in hot water for 20 minutes to soften the skin.
- Take the boiled tomatoes out of the hot water and cover in cold water. Gently peel the skin off the tomatoes and chop into fine pieces.
- Cut the mango and avocado in to small square sizes and mix in a bowl with the tomatoes to form the salsa. Add a squeeze of fresh lime and sprinkle over some chilli flakes
- Chop the coriander and add to the mix for extra flavour
For the Salmon
- Marinate the salmon fillet with black Pepper
- In a bowl, mix the tamari sauce with the garlic cloves, a pinch of chilli flakes, juice from 1 lime, the chopped ginger and honey then pour over the salmon fillet
- Pan fry the salmon for ten minutes
- Steam the fresh kale and asparagus on a medium heat for ten minutes or until cooked through